We in Mrs. Strow’s class have one class rule:
We believe if you respect everyone around you every other rule falls into place.
Everyone should be treated with respect.
- why we keep our classroom clean
- why we use our best manners
- why we treat others, as we would like to be treated
- why we are respectful to the speaker and do not talk while they are talking
- why we speak at an appropriate volume
- why we raise our hands and wait to be called on before we speak
- why we walk through the halls quietly
- why we appreciate everyone's differences
- why we remember appropriate hygiene
- why we help our neighbors and friends
We are not perfect, but we try every day!
These all help us to: