CPSE to CSE Transition Process

  • CPSE to CSE Transition Process

    Parents should be in contact with their child's service providers, make sure all evaluations are scheduled and that they have the date and time of the annual review meeting.

    Please contact Babette Nicosia or Rosemarie Marti if you have any questions regarding your child's transition at (516) 868-4902.

    Even though your child is receiving special education services, you must still register for kindergarten!  Please contact Joanne Long at (516) 282-1802 for registration information.