Parent / Teacher Communication
Close communication between home and school is vital for your child to have a happy and successful year. We will be in close contact in many ways this year to monitor academic progress and ensure a successful year.
- Report cards are sent home two times a year
- Conferences are held in November and March.
- Many typed reminders are sent home throughout the year.
- Do not wait for formal conferences if you have any questions or concerns.
Other Hints for Success
- Please check your child’s bookbag daily --- often there may be a paper to sign and return.
- Take home folders should be returned to your child’s bookbag after checking.
- Remind your child to check his or her bookbag each morning at school so needed papers or notes are handed in at the beginning of the day.
- Reinforce with your child that if anything is unclear at school to please ask questions! I encourage parents to relay to me any information that may need cleared up.
- Read to your child daily.
- Be a good listener and make it a fun year.
- Praise your child’s successes!